Next vs elBulli Trailer | Chills!
Same! Our game plan is to try for season tickets when they go on sale (which is pretty much the only way out-of-towners are going to get into elBulli) buuuuut I am cultivating a state of gratitude however it pans out. Gratitude that we got a taste of two courses — far more than most people shall — and gratitude that Emily and Simon, two very well-deserving friends, will be going this Saturday (!!!) (and reporting back, ya here me?!).
PS: Someone on Next’s Facebook page did the math — when those season tickets go on sale they stand to make like $1.25 - $1.5 million in a matter of hours. Crazy.
PPS: But that money certainly won’t be squandered. Did you know they’ve brought many elBulli chefs over from Spain to cook with them??
- rurorjuror reblogged this from emphasisadded
- iamjazmine reblogged this from fuckkyeahchicago
- rsefer likes this
- wereso80swere70s likes this
- ninjatengu likes this
- nakeddeer likes this
- classicrunaway reblogged this from fuckkyeahchicago and added:
- zachrieger reblogged this from fuckkyeahchicago and added:
- roothogordie likes this
- michellelynnvk reblogged this from fuckkyeahchicago
- fuckkyeahchicago reblogged this from emphasisadded and added:
- itsjustjared likes this
- offtheplate reblogged this from noraleah
- thelazylakewoodhousewife said: I really wish there was somewhere this fab in Dallas.
- hoysoyfany likes this
- jackiebarnes likes this
- mykol78 likes this
- asitypethis reblogged this from emphasisadded and added:
- noraleah reblogged this from emphasisadded and added:
- asitypethis likes this
- quickandcurious likes this
- partyforone likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- lizmooremusic likes this
- theworkinprogressblog likes this
- iamtallandawesome likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- accidentalextrovert likes this
- emphasisadded posted this